Colgate Total Advanced Health Antibacterial Toothpaste, Saver Pack Of 2 X 240G, Toothpaste For 12 Hour Antibacterial Protection, Provides Whole Mouth Health, Multicolor
Colgate Total Advanced Health Antibacterial Toothpaste, Saver Pack Of 2 X 240G, Toothpaste For 12 Hour Antibacterial Protection, Provides Whole Mouth Health, Multicolor is available on Amazon at best discounted online price. MRP of this product is ₹ 480.0. You can buy this product at discounted rate ₹ 360.0.
- WHOLE MOUTH HEALTH:Only 20% of the germs in your mouth are on your teeth, the rest 80% are on gums,tongue & cheeks.Total Advanced Health is an antibacterial toothpaste that fights germs on teeth,tongue,cheeks & gums giving you Whole Mouth Health for 12hrs
- MORE BENEFITS: Colgate Total Advanced Health comes with multiple benefits helping prevent cavities, plaque build-up, tartar formation and sensitivity. It gives you fresh breath , protects your enamel & removes stains, giving you a healthier, whiter smile
- DUAL ZINC + ARGININE TECHNOLOGY: Colgate Total Advanced Health has Dual Zinc + Arginine technology that actively seeks out bacteria on your teeth, tongue, cheeks and gums, forming a protective, anti-germ barrier – unlike an ordinary toothpaste
- CERTIFIED BY THE INDIAN DENTAL ASSOCIATION: Colgate Total, Advanced Health is certified by the Indian Dental Association to be effective in decay prevention, reduction of gingivitis, reduction of plaque and tartar. It is 100% Vegan and gluten free
- HOW TO USE: Moisturise your brush with water. Put a pea size amount of our Colgate toothpaste on the head of the toothbrush. Insert the toothbrush into your mouth & use gentle, short strokes to brush your teeth. For optimal results, brush twice daily for 2min
You can follow the below steps to buy this product at best deal price.
How to get this Deal Online?
- Buy Now on Amazon.
- Add product to cart.
- Login or register.
- Update or select shipping details.
- Pay the amount.
Please note: Sometimes you may see variation in product price due to “different seller” or “offer ended”.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the 16-April-2022 06:08:52 as indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Merchant’s Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
hubofoffers have no control over and makes no warranty or guarantee regarding the quality, usability, safety, morality or legality of any aspect of the items listed, the truth or accuracy of the listings or the ability of sellers to sell items or honor their coupon or promotion.
Note: Free delivery for Amazon Prime Members or make order over ₹ 499 else ₹ 40 will be additional shipping charge.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.